Original Specs available at wiki.icomp.de
For C64 and C128
PAL and NTSC models
- the read $de00 bug has been fixed
- the freeze-logik has been re-developed "from scratch" to be more secure than before
- The buttons are of higher quality than those of the original-AR
- the Freeze-key is digitally softened (no lockup on freeze)
- Software-switchable IO-area, so a REU can be used at the same time
- FlashROM programmable from plain C64
- Two different ROMs selectedable with a jumper
- 32K RAM and 128K ROM
- Original standard C64 cartridge size (shipped without case/shell)
- Expansionport on the cartridge allows conneting the SilverSurfer and the RR-NET
- Gold plated contacts.
- Mainboard in cool black (later revisions feature different colors). The iReplay with different skins might even become a market.
- find more info on the icomp wiki