From ReplayResourcesJump to navigationJump to search
Turbo Action ROM
- Turbo Action ROM by sounDemon/Dekadence is an awesome Action Replay hack based on the original V6.0 Datel ROM featuring CodeNet, Replay RAM supporting Turbo Assembler, HTTP-loading and a Terminal. Now thats a nice usage of the additional 32kb ROM!
- Turbo Action ROM v1
- Turbo Action ROM v2
- Turbo Action ROM Docs by MKC/Century
- NOTE: ReplayConfig supports setting up Turbo Action v2 CodeNet defaults.
Action Replay RAM
- Extensions, Replay RAM tools and Datel supplies share a separate place.
ROM Creation and Usage
- Cartridge conversion and usage covers cartconv, mcart and cbmcart (mainly for emulator usage)
- Retro Replay Flashing
- Program Flasher CSDb #17876 by WVL
- FMGPUCCRBRR CSDb #39383 Custom ROM Builder by FMan
- Retro Replay Rom Manager by L.A.Style - FIXME
- 64NET/2 (CSDb #57951) and 64NET
- 64netNG-0.1 (CSDb #100099) by Bitbreaker/Nuance for wiznet/onmyodo networkcards.
- 64NET Server 0.9.2 and 64NET/2 RR-Net v1.0 at MetalVotze.de
- Artillery Duel by Leif Bloomquist
- csChateRR-Box allows chatting at commodoreserver.com. Written in KipperBASIC.
- Codenet (CSDb #100089) and The Final Replay (TFR local mirror) by Graham/Oxyron
- Contiki OS or probably better: Disk Image Download Page
- Diskimagery64 (CSDb #95585) is a QT based GUI for Warpcopy64
- GuruTerm beta1 (CSDb #33555) and beta1 +(E)TFE (CSDb #38908) by RaveGuru and TriDent (fix by Soci)
- Http-Load2 (CSDb #14611) (Local Website Mirror) by Doc Bacardi
- ip65 provides a TCP/IP stack for 6502 based computers.
- Kipper BASIC / BASIC on Bails (website broken - mirror may be up) - a BASIC extensions for the ip65 network stack by Jonno Downes
- MWC 0.2alpha (CSDb #42644) Cmdline Linux/Cygwin client for WarpCopy64 server by Jockstrap
- netboot65 is a project to support network booting Commodore 64 computers.
- Netdrive for Linux/Unix (CSDb #83066) by Demon
- Netmon v0.3 (CSDb #92238) by Hannenz (Netmon v0.1 CSDb #41557)
- NetRacer by Leif Bloomquist
- NIC-Test v0.5 by Devia/Acients can test C64 network card connections.
- Sidplay64 v0.7 (CSDb #101736) by GRG supports playing sids from network.
- Singular browser custom compile system (v0.52 currently)
- Singular browser v0.5 (CSDb #48032) by Soci
- UDPSlave by Mager Valp
- Warpcopy64 by Graham/Oxyron
- Warpcopy64 v0.6 (CSDb #17891)
- 0xPaint v1.2 by Oxidy/Fairlight (formerly known as WDStudio 1.0) is a crossdevelopment paint program.
- RR.EXE is a remote monitor, disassembler and comes close to a full featured remote serial debugger - by Groepaz
- Serial Slave is a nice multiplatform PERL-program by Mager Valp
- Striketerm 2014 final by Alwyz has the "Retrosurf" driver - Striketerm 2014 final @ CSDb
- http://rr.pokefinder.org/bin/destermsurf.zip Desterm 128 v3.02 Driver by Nicolas Welte
- http://rr.pokefinder.org/bin/novasurf.zip Novaterm 9.6 Driver by Nicolas Welte
- LUnix NG Serial Port Driver by Groepaz
This category currently contains no pages or media.