Cartridge FAQ partly requires basic knowledge about EPROMs, EPROM programming and such. This topic is not covered here at all and the only occasion you will run into it on this wiki is when we mention that a ROM dump requires two additional bytes at the beginning as a start address for C64 native EPROM programmers.
Alas, be not afraid - quite a few informations covered right here are rather important to the normal user as well. Especially maintenance and conversion should be of greater interest.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Cartridge FAQ"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Cartridge FAQ"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Cartconv.jpg 634 × 796; 124 KB
- Cbmcart.jpg 658 × 257; 52 KB
- Mcart.jpg 425 × 373; 51 KB
- Tips and Trick for Commodore Computers.png 496 × 221; 54 KB
- Tips and Tricks for Commodore Computers Cart Tips Clean It.jpg 606 × 460; 120 KB
- Tips and Tricks for Commodore Computers Cart Tips Expand It.jpg 609 × 218; 44 KB